Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU Post UTME IQ Screening Application Form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
The managements of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) hereby invites prospective and suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into their various undergraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Eligibility For MOUAU Post UTME IQ Screening Application Form 2016/2017
All candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
Requirements For MOUAU Post UTME IQ Screening Application Form 2016/2017
Beginning from Wednesday 22ndJune, 2016, candidates are required to register online for the IQ screening. To register, candidates must proceed below.
Deadline for MOUAU Post UTME IQ Screening Application Form 2016/2017
Note: Online Application closes by 11.59pm on the 15th of July 2016
Method of Application for MOUAU Post UTME IQ Screening Exercise 2016/2017
Kindly find the guidelines as below :
1. Visit www.mouau.edu.ng or www.mouauportal.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2016 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid email address for records purposes
4. Input JAMB Registration Number, this lead you to the Remita payment platform where a Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR) number is generated with which payment of N 2,000.00 can be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the site to continue registration.
5. Note: transaction charges apply (P.S: if you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University portal Office or send email to email@example.com )
6. Register by filling a form online and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Upload either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results or any other result that qualifies you for the screening exercise. Enter Awaiting result if no results are ready for upload or if taken in the current year. Upload a current coloured passport photograph.
Note: Some fields are pre-filled and cannot be changed
8. Fill the form, submit and can take print out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
9. For further information as regards the IQ Screening dates and Venue, visit the University Website www.mouau.edu.ng
Come for MOUAU IQ Screening 2016 with the following materials
- Print out of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique exam number and shows as an evidence that candidate has registered for the exams.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result(photocopy)
- Writing Material (Biro, pencil, eraser…)
- Note: Mobile phones and other devices will not be allowed.
- The schedule for the screening exercise is as follows:
- All programmes in the College of Management Sciences (COLMAS)(Agribusiness, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, Entrepreneurial Studies, Economics and Industrial Relations & Personnel Management) –MORNING
- All programmes in the College of Animal Science and Animal Production(CASAP) – AFTERNOON
- All programmes in the College of Agric Economics, Rural Sociology and Extension(CAERSE) – AFTERNOON
- All programmes in the College of Crop and Soil Sciences(CCSS) – AFTERNOON
- College of Veterinary Medicine(CVM) – AFTERNOON
- All programmes in the College of Applied Food Science and Tourism(CAFST) (Food Science and Technology, Home
- Economics, Hotel Management & Tourism, Human Nutrition and Dietetics). – AFTERNOON
- All programmes in the College of Natural Resources and Environmental Management(CNREM) – AFTERNOON
- All other courses in Education (Biology, Agric, Home Economics, integrated Science, Library & Information Science) -AFTERNOON
- All programmes in the College of Engineering and Engineering Technology(CEET) – MORNING
- All programmes in the College of Physical and Applied Sciences(COLPAS)(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics,
- Computer Science, Statistics – MORNING
- All Physical Science programmes in Education (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Industrial
- Technology Education) – MORNING
- All programmes in the College of Natural Sciences(COLNAS) (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology and
- Environmental Biology, Plant Science and Biotechnology)– AFTERNOON
*Candidates for morning session are to report at 7am on each day. Afternoon candidates are to report at 12 noon.
Once screening exercise is conducted, the results will be released within 48 hours.Candidates are required to visit www.mouauportal.edu.ng to check their result.
MOUAU Post UTME IQ Screening Application Form 2016/2017 is Out