NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME Form is Out – How to Apply for NDU Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Exercise
Niger Delta University, NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME Form for the 2017/2018 academic session is not yet out. NDU minimum cut-off mark is 150. Usually, the NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME Form Application fee is N4,000. So all prospective candidate of Niger Delta University who needs a regular updates about NDU Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Exercise should use the comment section below to provide us with his name and phone number to Free Updates.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME | How to Register for NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME Form
- Visit on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Pay for the screening form/registration – Payment breakdown for last year is as follows:Candidate should pay the sum of four thousand naira (N4,000.00) only – two thousand naira (N2,000.00) for the Screening Form and another two thousand naira (N2,000.00) for System Charge. On-line payment portal (ATM enabled card from any commercial bank) Cash payment into Acct. No. 0016405919 in any Diamond Bank Plc nationwide.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades
- Upload your passport photograph
- Preview and edit form
- Submit and print out application form
The deadline for the on-line submission of NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME application form has not been mentioned.
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e- mail address. Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the aptitude test.
If you are finding it difficult Registering your NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME Form or have a Questions to ask us, kindly use the comment section below to reach out to us.
NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME Form is Out – How to Apply for NDU Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Exercise.