JAMB result is the official score released by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) to a candidate who participated in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). few days after completion of the UTME.
The range of the JAMB result is usually over 400, with each of the four subjects carrying 100 marks. Candidates are expected to score above the JAMB cut off mark of 150, 180 or 200 depending on their choice of school.
Steps to Check JAMB Result 2018/19 Online (New Method)
- Proceed to http://jamb.org.ng/
- Create a profile via the Sign up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details.
- To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button.
- Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red.
- The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button
The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment.
- Click on the Continue button
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on screen.
How to JAMB Result JAMB 2018/19 Result on Mobile Device
- Checking JAMB result is being made easy via your mobile devices. Whether you are using a Windows phone, Android Phone, iPhone, Tablets, etc. you can simply check your JAMB result from the comfort of your home, using the following steps:
- Make sure you have a working data bundle.
- Open your most preferred browser (Chrome, Opera Mini, UC browser, etc.)
- Login with your email and password
- Click on ‘Print Result Slip’ and Proceed to payment of 1000 naira.
- After successful payment, input your registration number and year of examination.
Wait for a minutes. Your result will appear
Things to Note in Checking JAMB Result
- You will not be buying a scratch card to check your results.
- Keep away from fake Jamb officials, who claims and promise to change your JAMB RESULT / JAMB SCORE for you.
- Jamb will never collect money from students so as to rank them higher than other students.
- Make sure you have the full details of the school you are about to enter before traveling there.
- You can check Jamb results on your Computer, Desktop, Laptop, Netbooks and Notepads, IPads and other high tech browsing devices.
I strongly believe that this guide was helpful? if yes, please, don’t hesitate sharing, Also if you have any question do so using the comment box below.