Nigeria Police Recruitment Form for the 2017 is out. Open to O’Level, NCE, OND, HND and BSc holders. Application is FREE!
The Police Service Commission (PSC) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force in the following categories:
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
The Nigeria Police Recruitment Application begins on April 1st 2017 and Closes on May 13th 2017.
Available Positions And Qualifications For Nigeria Police Recruitment
A.) Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Have a Bachelors Degree or High National Diploma (HND)
- NYSC certificate.
B.) Cadet Inspector of Police
- Have a minimum of either Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A Level), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or their equivalent.
- Possession of at least five (5) credit level passes (including Mathematics and English Language) at O’Level
C.) Police Constable
- Have an O’Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Form Application Procedure
- You MUST have a functional/working email address before you proceed with your application!
- You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
GUARANTORS FORM: Before or After your application, you must download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form. This is to be signed by verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers,
- Local Government Chairman,
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended,
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12,
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or
- Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
SPECIALISTS: To apply for a Specialist position, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/or credentials in the required technical discipline. This Certificate must be equivalent to the minimum entry qualification(s) of the position applied for. During application, ensure that you click on the Specialists’ Option Button and then Select the appropriate field you qualify for from the list of possible positions.
How To Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2017
Visit the Nigeria Police Recruitment application portal 2017 at http://www.npfcareers2016.net/
This is the only medium for applying for recruitment into the NPF in 2017
Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
Click HERE to apply now
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST TO HELP OTHERS, IF YOU NEED HELP, ENSURE YOU USE THE COMMENT BOX BELOW TO SEND YOUR CONCERN TO US
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016/2017 Free Application Form