Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form, For the interest of all prospective candidates of Nigeria Police Recruitment,who wish to know when Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form is Out for 2018, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you about Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) will invite applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force in the following categories for 2018:
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
The Nigeria Police Recruitment Application will begin in the first quarter of 2018 and the Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form will be made available online for applicants.
Available Positions And Qualifications For Nigeria Police Recruitment
A.) Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Have a Bachelors Degree or High National Diploma (HND)
- NYSC certificate.
B.) Cadet Inspector of Police
- Have a minimum of either Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A Level), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or their equivalent.
- Possession of at least five (5) credit level passes (including Mathematics and English Language) at O’Level
C.) Police Constable
- Have an O’Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form Procedure
- You MUST have a functional/working email address before you proceed with your application!
- You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
GUARANTORS FORM: Before or After your application, you must download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form. This is to be signed by verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers,
- Local Government Chairman,
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended,
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12,
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or
- Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
SPECIALISTS: To apply for a Specialist position, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/or credentials in the required technical discipline. This Certificate must be equivalent to the minimum entry qualification(s) of the position applied for. During application, ensure that you click on the Specialists’ Option Button and then Select the appropriate field you qualify for from the list of possible positions.
How To Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 – Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form
Visit the Nigeria Police Recruitment application portal 2017 at www.npf.gov.ng/
Always check back to get the latest updates about Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form