Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form, For the interest of all prospective candidates of Nigeria Police Recruitment,who wish to know when Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form is Out for 2018, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that Nigeria Police Recruitment Application process has started.
he statement read, “The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. The Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE.”
Applicants must be Nigerian by birth, possess a National Identity Number (NIN) and must not be less than 18 years of age or older than 25.
To apply, interested candidates are expected to login to www.policerecruitment.ng , fill the forms and submit their application.
Conditions listed for eligibility for Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
-Birth Certificate Result
-FSLC (Primary school) Result
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form Procedure
- You MUST have a functional/working email address before you proceed with your application!
- You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
Part of the general requirement also stipulates that applicants cannot have speech impediments, knock knees, bow legs, bent knees, flat feet, deformed hands, squinted eyes/defective eyesight and bodily scars.
They are also required to not have tattoos, malformed teeth, protruding navel and not have undergone amputation, and must be free of debt.
All applicants will also be subjected to a medical examination before final selection, as female applicants are prohibited from being pregnant at the time of recruitment.
All applicants are expected to provide guarantors, who must download and fill a form vouching for them with the guarantors picked from a pool of any two of traditional rulers, magistrates, local government chairmen, heads of educational institutions attended, civil servants of a rank not below Grade Level 12, Police officers not below the rank of Chief Superintendent and military officers not below the rank of Lieutenant-Colonel.
How To Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 – Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form
Always check back to get the latest updates about Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form