NIGERIAN ARMY 2017 DSSC SHORTLISTMENT EXERCISE HAS COMMENCED – The online application for DSSC and SSC has commenced.
How to apply For Nigerian Army 2017 DSSC Recruitment Exercise:
- Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- Read the Qualification Criteria Here.
- From the Home Page, Select DSSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents are uploaded:
– passport photograph.
– educational certificates.
– evidence of membership of any professional body.
– certificate of state of origin.
– birth certificate or age declaration.
- Print Out. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application.
- The first page is to be signed by a Court of Law and the second page is to be signed by the Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state.
- Successful applicants are required to present their printed photo-slip to the selection board during interview.
Recommended: Click Here to Apply For Nigerian Army 2016 SSC Recruitment
The Closing Date For Nigerian Army 2016 DSSC Recruitment Exercise
All applications must be submitted not later than 13th June 2016.
Help – We can help you by Keeping you Updated once you provide to us your contact number in the comment section below. Is our pleasure to update you from time to time via SMS so your phone number will help us do that.
STRONG NOTICE: Applicants can only submit one application. Either Apply for SSC or DSSC. Applicants who submit more than one application WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
NIGERIAN ARMY 2016 DSSC RECRUITMENT EXERCISE HAS COMMENCED