Nigerian Army 75 RRI Recruitment 2016 is on – Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women recruitment form will start on will start on 8th of April and end on May 21st, 2016. Applications are free of Charge!
We hereby announce that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Nigerian Army 75 RRI Recruitment 2016 (i.e Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women)
Nigerian Army 75 RRI Recruitment 2016 started on 8th of April and will end on May 21st, 2016.
NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT BASIC REQUIREMENTS – Nigerian Army 75 RRI Recruitment 2016
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen women must also posses OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details arc available on the website.
Applicant Eligibility For Nigerian Army 75 RRI Recruitment 2016
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2016.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2016.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY 75 RRI RECRUITMENT
- Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
- i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
- Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
Nigerian Army 75 RRI Recruitment 2016