See why you Need to Get Ready for Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2019 If you missed the Last One
Information they said is the major key to success, while you missed the 2018 NIS recruitment, others that are well informed got it, now the question is, what have you done about securing a spot for Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2019?.
If you have not done anything, you need to do something right now. Here are two thing you need to increase your chances of applying and being successful with Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2019 since you already missed the 2018 exercise.
- Use the comment section below to send your name, phone number and email address to us for FREE updates
- Download Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Past Questions & Answers to get yourself acquainted with the kind of question you should expect in the Computer Based Test that follows the recruitment exercise. Click here to Download the PDF version of the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Past Questions & Answers for Free or comment below with your email address so that we send it directly to your email address FREE of charge.
While you take the above step to Get ready for Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise, you need to be eligible to apply. See the Method of Application and Eligibility for Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2019 below:
Method of Application for Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2019 | Method of Application for 2019/2020 NIS Recruitment
Application is online through the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal @ www.nisrecruitment.org.ng. Candidates are advised to print out the referee form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
Eligibility For Application for Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2019
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates. Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
- Applicant must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from any government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence;
- Applicant must not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict e.t.c.;
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Click Here to Apply For Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students 2018/2019- UK
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Mode of Selecting Shortlisted Candidates for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Note – Candidates are expected to log into the website www.nisrecruitment.org.ng fill and submit the application form online. THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE. Don’t fall victim of any Job scam! Don’t subscribe to any person or group asking you to pay money or any form of gratification to get the JOB.
Help – You got questions us the comment section below to ask. You want a FREE Updates about Nigerian Immigration Service 2019 Recruitment, use the comment section also to provide us with your name, email address and Phone number.
Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2019 – How to Apply for Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nisrecruitment.org.ng