Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment – When shall Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form 2017 be out? Well the right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all Nigerian young men and women who wish to join Nigerian Immigration by 2017 that the Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment is ongoing. Interested candidates should proceed to apply here.
all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Immigration or get acquainted with the Requirements for Nigerian Immigration Service 2017/2018 Recruitment Form.
Also Read: Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Entry Requirements 2017 – Nigerian Immigration Service Requirements 2017
Qualification For Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment
– To Apply visit www.nisrecruitment.org.ng to apply.
Before obtaining the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2016, you need to be eligible with the following
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
2.National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects otained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Requirements for Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment.
The Requirements for obtaining 2016 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhare to the requirements below.
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
2. Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
3. Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
4.Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
5.Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
5. Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
Note Any candidate physically challenged with the folloing should not apply
Previous major orthopedic operation;
Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
Be free from any form of finiancial embarrasment
The Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment Form, once out, every candidate will be required to complete his/her registration online by clicking the portal below.
Visit this website always to get more interesting updates on Nigerian immigration and you can reach us by asking question or making contribution with the use of comment box below.