When shall Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form 2016 be out? Well the right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all Nigerian young men and women who wish to join Nigerian Immigration by 2016 that the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form 2016 shall be coming up on March.
In anticipation to forthcoming 2016 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Immigration or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2016 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form.
Qualification For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
Note: Simply >>Click Here<< to get Free Updates from us.
Before obtaining the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2016, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects otained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Requirements for 2016 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form.
The Requirements for obtaining 2016 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhare to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
Note Any candidate physically challenged with the folloing should not apply
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of finiancial embarrasment
The 2016 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form, once out, every candidate will be required to complete his/her registration online by clicking the portal below.
Visit this website always to get more interesting updates on Nigerian immigration and you can reach us by asking question or making contribution with the use of comment box below.