Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 – All the Nigerian Citizens who have been dreaming to join Nigerian Navy but don’t really know how to go about should read this article carefully and learn how to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016. But before we go into that, i want you to know that online registration for 2016 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise will commence on 5 March 2016 and close on 2 April 2016.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 has starts. Please ensure you don’t fall into the hands of fraudsters will collect money from you while promising you Nigerian Navy Job but at the end it will not work out. So you should rely on the information we are giving you about Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 and those of others from reputable sources Like TV, radio and Nigerian Newspapers
The Aptitude Test for the Nigerian Navy 2016 Recruitment Exercise scheduled for 9 April 2016 has been re-scheduled for 14 May 2016.
In addition, additional centres are being established to enhance the management of candidates during the Test. This and other developments will be communicated to the candidates in due course. Any inconvenience caused by the change in date is highly regretted.
The following under-listed requirements most be met by any one who want to buy the Nigerian Navy form 2016. The requirements are as follows.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Requirements
- Candidates should possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate, General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level, WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild, Ordinary National Diploma (OND). All candidates must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- All candidates must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Candidates are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
- Any candidate that possesses higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false education/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal.
Most importantly all applicants must be between the age of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders, while those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, should be at the age of 24 years.
Any applicant who is already married cannot be accepted, therefore applicants must not be married. All Candidates are required to print out a consent Form from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form. You must be a Nigerian by birth before you apply. Any candidates has any of the following listed problems are NOT eligible to but the Nigerian Navy Recruitment form 2016/2017:
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopedic operation
- Flat foot Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
- Stammering, or any natural disability
Any applicant who has been convicted by court of law on criminal charges are not to apply.
Documents Required for Nigeria Navy Recruitment
Any candidate who for really wants to join the Nigeria Navy, must adhere to bring the following documents along while coming to the recruitment center..
- Candidates Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from high court.
- Photocopies of all Credentials.
- Letter if Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above. The completed application form is to be submitted online.
The Nigeria Navy representatives has warned that any candidate who is suspected to have impersonated or submit any false document shall be disqualified with subsequent prosecution of the applicant. For more details click here.
You can reach us or drop your email or ask any questions you might need help from by using the comment box below.