Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form – All Nigerian Citizens who wish to join Nigerian Police force are hereby invited to apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016. Registration for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form is commencing on 1st April 2016.
As earilier promised by the president Buhari that Nigerian Police force will be recruitment 10,000 officers to beef-up the security in the Nation.
Also Read: Nigerian Army 75RRI recruitment 2016
So bring this notice to every interested Nigerian to apply on time as this Application is only limited to 10,000 officers, this means that only the ones that applied on time will have greater chances of been taken for the Job.
All Application for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 is directed to Nigerian Police Service Commission official website at http://www.psc.gov.ng/home.html and Nigerian police force website at http://www.npf.gov.ng/.
Also Read: Nigerian Navy recruitment 2016
Reqirements for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- Applicants are expected to possess five credits including English and Mathematics at Senior School Certificate Examination in not more that two sittings.
- For Cadet Inspector, in addition to having the of Police Constables, candidates would be expected to have an Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A-Level), National Certificate in Education or their equvalent.
- Candidates for Cadet ASP must possess a University Degree or Higer National Diploma (HND).
Steps on How to Apply For Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 Form
- Go to Nigerian Police recruitment portal i.e http://www.psc.gov.ng/home.html or http://www.npf.gov.ng/
- Fill the application form correctly
- Ensure you provide all the reqired documents stated in the application form.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgement Slip
If you need help/questions regarding this 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Application Form, kindly use the comment box below to reach us.
Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 Form