Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is Out – Apply for 2018 Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise
Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019 – This is to inform the General public that Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise 2018 has begun and all qualified Nigerians are invited for enlistment as constables (popularly called recruits). This was announced in an advertisement signed by Mr. Jimoh Moshood, Force Public Relations Officer.
All the valuable information on police recruitment in Nigeria in 2018/2019 is available on the police site.
The statement read, “The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. The Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE.”
Applicants must be Nigerian by birth, possess a National Identity Number (NIN) and must not be less than 18 years of age or older than 25.
To apply, interested candidates are expected to login to www.policerecruitment.ng , fill the forms and submit their application.
Conditions listed for eligibility for Nigerian Police Recruitment Form Application are:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
-Birth Certificate Result
-FSLC (Primary school) Result
Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Before applying to Nigerian police, please, ensure that you have a valid email address before you begin your application.
- Visit Nigeria police recruitment portal (http://www.policerecruitment.ng/ or www.psc.gov.ng or www.npf.gov.ng and click on the “Careers” button.
- Read the instruction carefully before you start filling in police recruitment form.
- Make sure you realize all the necessary qualifications needed for the position you wish to apply for.
- Click on your chosen position and follow the instructions carefully while filling the form with accurate information.
- If you correctly submit your application form, you will see screen confirmation.
- Please remember that you must not apply more than once.
- All the details of this information will be sent to your email.
- If you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment exercise, you will have to print a copy of this email.
- Attention! Please note that if you submit false information, you will be immediately disqualified and even prosecuted.
Also Read:Nigerian Police Recruitment Requirements – General Requirements For Nigerian Police Recruitment
Important requirements for Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- A successful candidate must have school certificate.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
How to Apply for 2018/2019 Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise
Application for Nigerian Police 2018/2019 Recruitment have commenced. Please visit the police official website to apply at http://www.policerecruitment.ng/ to Apply.
Part of the general requirement also stipulates that applicants cannot have speech impediments, knock knees, bow legs, bent knees, flat feet, deformed hands, squinted eyes/defective eyesight and bodily scars.
They are also required to not have tattoos, malformed teeth, protruding navel and not have undergone amputation, and must be free of debt.
All applicants will also be subjected to a medical examination before final selection, as female applicants are prohibited from being pregnant at the time of recruitment.
All applicants are expected to provide guarantors, who must download and fill a form vouching for them with the guarantors picked from a pool of any two of traditional rulers, magistrates, local government chairmen, heads of educational institutions attended, civil servants of a rank not below Grade Level 12, Police officers not below the rank of Chief Superintendent and military officers not below the rank of Lieutenant-Colonel.
Please note that the Deadline for Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise 2018/2019 will be announced later. If you don’t want to Miss out in this year 2018. Nigerian Police Recruitment Process, kindly use the comment section below to send your name, phone number and email for free updates.
Warning – Candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
Hope this article is helpful, share it with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google plus. Your Suggestion, contribution or opinion is accepted, use the comment box below to make your view known to us or ask questions if you have one.
Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is Out – Apply Here | 2017 Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise