Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2017/2018 is Out – Apply for 2017 Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise
Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2017/2018 – This is to inform the General public about Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise 2017/2018 . Presently, the Nigerian police staff has already reached over 400,000. The government strictly intends to enlarge the force to 670,000. Thus, new recruits are kindly welcomed.
All the valuable information on police recruitment in Nigeria in 2017/2018 is available on the police site.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) on the official police recruitment site welcomed applications from qualified Nigerians for deployment into the Nigeria Police Force in such categories as:
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2017/2018
- Before applying to Nigerian police, please, ensure that you have a valid email address before you begin your application.
- Visit Nigeria police recruitment portal (www.psc.gov.ng or www.npf.gov.ng and click on the “Careers” button.
- Read the instruction carefully before you start filling in police recruitment form.
- Make sure you realize all the necessary qualifications needed for the position you wish to apply for.
- Click on your chosen position and follow the instructions carefully while filling the form with accurate information.
- If you correctly submit your application form, you will see screen confirmation.
- Please remember that you must not apply more than once.
- All the details of this information will be sent to your email.
- If you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment exercise, you will have to print a copy of this email.
- Attention! Please note that if you submit false information, you will be immediately disqualified and even prosecuted.
Important requirements for Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2017/2018
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- A successful candidate must have school certificate.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
How to Apply for 2017/2018 Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise
Application for Nigerian Police 2017/2018 Recruitment will soon commence. Ensure you stay in tune, www.jamborgng.info will immediately inform you on the process once the date is fixed.
Please note that the Deadline for Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise 2017/2018 will be announced later. If you don’t want to Miss out in this year 2017 Nigerian Police Recruitment Process, kindly use the comment section below to send your name, phone number and email for free updates.
Warning – Candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
Hope this article is helpful, share it with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google plus. Your Suggestion, contribution or opinion is accepted, use the comment box below to make your view known to us or ask questions if you have one.
Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2017/2018 is Out – Apply Here | 2017 Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise