Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates for 2016 Recruitment – Check Nigerian Police Selected Candidates 2016/2017 Here
Nigerian Police Service Commission hereby informs the general public especially those that applied for 2016 Nigerian Police recruitment that the Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates for 2016 Recruitment is Out.
It is our duty to get all Nigerians properly informed to avoid any form of scam. Already, Police Service Commission (PSC) on Thursday 2nd June, 2016 shortlisted 338,227 applicants out of the 911,438 that applied for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force. Also stressing that the initial shortlisting of applicants was done electronically. Finally the Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates for 2016 Recruitment is out now.
www.jamborgng.info learnt that 44,661 were shortlisted for cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) , 87,736 for cadet Inspector and 205,830 for Police Constables. While, the initial application statistics reads thus – 262,426 applicants applied for cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP), 211,832 applied for Cadet Inspector and 437,144 for Police Constables.
Please >>Click Here<< to get Free Update from us.
“Invitation letters were also sent to successful applicants through SMS and to their personal email addresses.”
The Commission through www.jamborgng.info sincerely warns that all applicants should disregard fake letters from criminal elements and never yield to any enticing promises from any individual or group parading themselves as high ranked police officers asking you to pay any amount of money to be recruited.
Honestly we understand your passion to join Nigerian Police and never let it put you in a desperate corner. With regards to the List of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 now released. The invitation letters states the date for each person’s screening and venue of the screening. Whereas the screening of Candidates into Nigeria Police Force is starting as from Monday 6 June 2016. Please, if you have not received an Invitation For screening Comment below and keep checking www.jamborgng.info from time to time to get the right information.
How to Check Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates for 2016 Recruitment
To avoid misled, we wish to work you through the proper channel to check Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates for 2016 Recruitment. The under listed websites are the official channels to check Nigerian Police List of Selected Candidates 2016/2017
- Nigerian police recruitment portal 2016 at http://npfcareers2016.net/
- Nigerian Police force official website at http://www.npf.gov.ng/
- Nigerian Police service Commission at psc.gov.ng
How to Check Names of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigerian Police Screening 2016 Recruitment
- Go to the NPF Recruitment Portal at http://psc.gov.ng/shortlisted-candidates.html
- Click on your State of Origin to access the List and see your screening Date.
Note – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
1. Shortlisted Candidates Are to Dress in plain White shirts/shorts and go to Police Command Headquarters of their various States of Origin on the Designated interview dates. They are also to go to the interview venue with a printed copy of the letter sent to their emails without failure, as this admits you into the screening venue.
2. Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
i. Your Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
ii. State of Origin Certificate
1ii. Educational Certificate
iv. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
v. One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
vi. Two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behinf in capital Letters
3. You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
Help – If you want us to keep you updated for free via SMS about Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates for 2016 Recruitment, then use the comment box below to send your phone number to us. Also whatever issue you are facing about this police recruitment, please feel free to ask us question using that same comment box, our Online Support desk will gladly attend to you in a satisfying manner.
Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates for 2016 Recruitment