Nigeria’s Got Talent Audition Registration Form 2015/2016 Session 3 – Are you very talented in music, dancing and acting? Here is an opportunity to showcase your talent to the whole world, the Nigeria’s Got Talent Audition Registration Form is out now. So you have to register here online so that you will stand the chance of participating in Nigeria’s Got Talent session 3 Audition that is coming up 2016.
Nigeria’s Got Talent session 3 is not made for selected individuals, it is made for anyone who feels that he or she has talent that needs to be developed for the whole world to notice and admire. The such a person irrespective of Gender, age, religion and class should get 2016 Nigeria’s Got Talent Audition Registration Form.
How to get Nigeria’s Got Talent Audition Registration Form
Nigeria’s Got Talent Audition Registration Form is an online registration platform for membership into the upcoming Nigeria’s Got Talent session 3 talent hunt. To register click the link below.
Important Instructions for candidates filling the Nigeria’s Got Talent Audition Registration Form 2016
- Applicants who were not available for the first round audition may still be considered for audition on the basis of submitted DVD or video clip at the sole discretion of producer whose decision will be final and binding.
- Acts may be invited to audition for the series by researchers acting on behalf of the producer. Such acts will be required to audition on the same basis as any other applicant and normal programme rules will apply.
- The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will participate in the programme
- You must be resident in Nigeria with a valid form of identification. You will provide the company with documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. Birth Certification and/or valid international passport).
If you are under 18 years of age:
1. You must obtain the permission of your parents or legal guardian before applying and
2. You must be accompanied by your parents or legal guardian at the audition. Proof of age will be required at the auditions.
You must notify the producer, in advance , if you intend to
1. Perform physical and/or dangerous stunts, explaining the full nature of stunt; or
2. Use any form of equipment required as part of your act. You will be responsible for ensuring that such equipment is safe and/or suitable for its purposes. Pyrotechnics are not permitted.
Note – This is your life time opportunity to showcase your talent to the whole world through Nigeria’s got Tallent. Please don’t leave this article without getting Nigeria’s Got Talent Audition Registration Form by clicking the link shown above.