NOUN Admission Application Form – How to get National Open University Of Nigeria Application Form
NOUN Admission Application Form – All candidates seeking to apply for admission into National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) are hereby informed to follow the procedures below to get NOUN Admission Application Form. Before go into that, I want you to understand a little bit of National Open University of Nigeria.
About National Open University of Nigeria
National Open University of Nigeria is the most reputable online learning university where students learn from their homes but yet still do every thing that other students in the other universities do like. As a student of NOUN, can study from any location without having to live in school campus. All you do is to stay in your house, follow lectures online and do your assignments online.
How to Get NOUN Admission Application Form
To buy application form into National open University of Nigeria, you must have to follow the due process as stated bellow.
- Candidates are to Pay (cash only) for NOUN admission Application Form in any branch of the participating Banks. listed down in this post.
- Obtain a Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of Admission.
- Collect the APPLICATION PIN CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form.
- If you have carried out the above steps, click here to proceed with your application.
If you are offered admission into National Open University of Nigeria and wish to Continue with processing your acceptance, you are required to do the following.
- Get Screened at the study centre
- Obtain Clearance Code
- Sign up on NOUN portal with the clearance code to obtain
- Matriculation Number
- Paid for NOUN registration fees at any participating bank and obtain a receipt containing your Registration Transaction ID
How to Apply for Direct Entry Admission In National Open University of Nigeria
Any candidate who wants to apply for direct entry admission into NOUN must adhere to the following requirements
- “A” Level passes in the relevant subjects.
- ND with a minimum of Upper Credit in Agric related courses plus 5 Credits in WAESC/NECO/GCE “O” Level to be admitted into 200 Level. Subjects including English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, at least a pass in Physics. The Credit pass in Agric. Science must be backed up by at least a pass in Biology
– 4 years for Direct entry candidates.
Banks to Pay For National Open University of Nigeria NOUN application Form
The following underlisted banks are the participating banks where you can pay for the admission application form into the university
- Zenith Bank
- Skye Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- United Bank For Africa(UBA)
- WEMA Bank Plc
You can use the comment box bellow to ask any question if you encounter any difficulty