NYSC 2016 Batch A Online Registration For Mobilization – This is to inform all prospective corps member both locally trained and foreign trained graduate to read through so as to learn all the requirement for NYSC 2016 Batch A Online Registration For Mobilization and be acquainted with all the steps for successful registration.
Guideline for NYSC 2016 Batch A Online Registration For Mobilization
To ensure seamless registration for NYSC 2016 Batch A Mobilization, all Prospective Corps Member (PCM) are required to STRICTLY follow the guideline below.
1. All Prospective Corps Member (PCM) should have a valid and functional Email Address with active Nigerian (GSM) telephone number for successful NYSC 2016 Batch A Online Registration For Mobilization.
2. Locally trained graduates are required to use their correct JAMB registration Number and School Matriculation Number to register.
3. Locally trained graduates should first of all check their names in the NYSC Senate Approved List before commencing registration. This is to ensure that such graduate have been qualified for service this year and approved by his/her school senate. Click Here to check NYSC Senate Approved List
4. Foreign Trained Prospective Corps Members should ensure that their institution are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
5. Foreign Trained Prospective Corps Members from Ghana, Benin Republic must obtain letters of Verification and upload them for mobilization. Alll Foreign Trained Prospective Corps Members are required to Visit NYSC Online Registration Portal to register and upload the following Documents
- First university degree or HND certificate.
- Complete official transcription of the First Degree or HND course.
- Mark sheet (for Indian universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE ,GCSE, high school diploma for those schooled in USA e.t.c.
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five(5) subjects (including
English and mathematics) in not less than two(2) sittings.
- International Travelling Passport showing Date of departure for the course of study. ( Please note that you must present the originals of the above documents during verification at orientation camp)
- Leters of verification for graduates of institutions in Ghana, Benin Republic and any other institution whose accreditation is in doubt.
- Graduates with dual nationality are required to upload and produce, for verification both international passports.
- Graduates of universities within ECOWAS states and Cameroon are to upload and produce Residence permit for the period of their study.
For More information about requirement for Foreign trained graduates for NYSC Mobilization Click Here…
6. All Prospective Corps Member (PCM) graduated from Non-English speaking countries are required to get their certificated and transcript translated to English themselves before uploading it online for NYSC.
7. All Prospective Corps Member (PCM) who are graduates of Medicine, Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science are required to upload the following certificate
- Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NMDCN) for Medical Students
- Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN) for pharmacy students
- Medical Labouratory Science Council of Nigeria for Medical Laboratory Science Students.
Any passport to be used by any Prospective Corps Member (PCM) during NYSC 2016 Batch A Online Registration For Mobilization should meet the following Criteria
- The Face (Eyes, Nose, Ears, Mouth and Jaw) should be fully shown without bending
- The picture should be centralized and fill the frame
- The photo background must be white or off-white with no shadow
For question and help, use the comment box below to reach us. for more information regarding the above NYSC 2016 Batch A Online Registration For Mobilization Please visit the NYSC registration Portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/