National Youth Service Corps, NYSC notice to prospective corps members who didn’t see their names online in the Senate Approved List due to error on their details.
Authority of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) advised all prospective corps members who have any error on their details, to contact their respective schools for corrections. Usually when you check your name in the senate list, you will get “No record found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list” but if you are sure you have no problem in school and you are qualified to JOIN batch A 2016, Please Channel your complaints to your respective institutions.
NYSC Notice to Prospective Corps Members That have No record found in Senate List
There are so many factors that may not allow you to see your name on-line:-
1. If your school is yet to upload, you can not see your name
2. If you search your name with matriculation number or surname different with the one uploaded by your school.
3. if you don’t have a valid jamb number.
4. if your jamb number is regularized and you fail to validate it from jamb database.
5. if the name you are using in school is different from the name you used when registering jamb.
If you are affected with any of the above, please contact your school for rectification.