OAU Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Exercise Application Forms: The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2015/2016 academic session post UTME screening exercise. Obafemi Awolowo University post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms are now on sale, so go and obtain your form now. OAU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 200.
Candidates The Are Eligible for OAU Post UTME.
Candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and who scored 200 or above in the last UTME are eligible to participate in the screening exercise. Also, Direct Entry candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as their 1st or 2nd choice are to register and come for the screening exercise on the same date.
OAU Post UTME General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
All candidates should register on-line on eportal.oauife.edu.ng or www.oauife.edu.ng. To register, each candidate will require a scratch card available at a sum of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3, 500.00) from any of the under-listed Banks and locations
• SKYE BANK PLC – ILE-IFE, OSOGBO, AKURE, ONDO, IFAKI-EKITI, IBADAN, LAGOS (ALLEN AVENUE)
• ZENITH BANK PLC – ILE-IFE, IBADAN, OSOGBO, ABEOKUTA, ILORIN, KADUNA, ABUJA, LAGOS (ALLEN AVENUE & VICTORIA ISLAND)
• ECOBANK PLC – ILE-IFE, IBADAN, LAGOS (OPEBI & ALLEN AVENUE)
• WEMA BANK PLC – ILE-IFE, MODAKEKE-IFE, ADO-EKITI.
• FIRST BANK PLC – ILE-IFE, IBADAN, LAGOS (IKEJA)
• GTB PLC – LAGERE, ILE-IFE.
• OAU MICROFINANCE BANK – ILE-IFE
• STANBIC/IBTC PLC – ILE-IFE
• UBA PLC – ILE-IFE, IBADAN.
• UNION BANK PLC – ILE-IFE
• MAINSTREET BANK (NIG.) LTD. – ILE-IFE
• DIAMOND BANK – ILE-IFE
• FIDELITY BANK – ILE-IFE
• ACCESS BANK – ILE-IFE.
OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise Date.
The 2015 Post-UTME Screening Exercise of Obafemi Awolowo University will take place on Saturday, August 8, 2015 by 12.00noon in various Centres at Ile-Ife. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, by 11.00 a.m.
OAU Post UTME Application Form Closing Date.
Access to the University website for registration for the Screening exercise will remain open up till 12.00 midnight on Friday, 7th August, 2015.
OAU Post UTMEScreening Exercise Procedure.
1 You are required to complete the Application Form online. Ensure your Digital Passport Photograph is on your Application Form.
2 You are required to print three copies of the Application Form. Ensure that it contains your FORM NO, NAMES, SCREENING CENTRE and PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH before you print. The three copies will be used as follows:
• Bring 1st copy to your Screening Centre
• If you are finally admitted, bring the 2nd copy for Registration on resumption.
• Keep the 3rd copy for your own record.
3. The DATE for the SCREENING EXERCISE is Saturday, AUGUST 8, 2015 at exactly 12.0noon. Candidates are expected to be seated latest by 10 am.. Please bring the following for the Screening:
• HB Pencil
• UTME Result downloaded from JAMB website.
• Post UTME Application/Registration Form showing your Passport Photograph.