APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
Petroleum Training Institute Application Form is out and will close Finally on 29th May, 2015: THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT the Petroleum Training Institute Application Form into the 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION IS NOW OPEN FOR SALES ONLINE AT www.pti.edu.ng.
2. Obtain the Confirmation Bank PIN equivalent to the amount paid for your APPLICATION FORM.
3. Go to PTI Portal: www.pti.edu.ng.
4. Click on Apply For Admission link.
5. On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.
6. On the sign up page, enter Your PIN Number, Choose Your Mode of Study, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname, Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password (Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school) Click on “Click here to Signup” button
7. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page.
8. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center if your pin is correct.
9. From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
10. After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, other names and prospective courses.
11. Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
12. Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.
13. Click “I Agree” button 13. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button
14. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature
15. Go Back To the Applicant Control Center and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”
16. You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information
17. Remember to use a valid email address so as to get periodic notifications from the School.
For More information click on Application Procedure or download the prospectus to read programmes available.
Closing date FOR PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE APPLICATION FORM is on 30th April, 2015. Closing Date for late application: 29th May, 2015 (N7,500).
For admission enquiries mail: email@example.com or call 08032640578
(Mon – Fri, 9am – 4pm Only). For technical/portal support, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08126971127, 08052742813
(Mon – Fri, 9am – 4pm only).
SO INFORM OTHERS and…
REMEMBER SUCCESS AWAITS YOU. EMBRACE IT AND MOVE ON…