A lot of candidates who applied for jamb this year has come up with the question like how to Re-print Your Jamb Slip to enable them know their exam centers.According to jamb, all candidates are expected to reprint their registration slips to know the details of their exam such as exam venue, date and also the time of the exam.
Remember that Re-print Your Jamb Slip must be carried out only using a computer system that has an attached printer. If you need to use a mobile phone for reprinting, you should not use Opera Mini on JAMB official website, jamb.org.ng.
It usually costs N100 to print one colored copy. You can photocopy it for N10 later in case you need an extra copy.
Like I said earlier, To Re-print Your Jamb Slip, Jamb will send the slip via email. If you do not get yours, then try the option below… It is very easy to do that. Just follow the simple instructions below:
Steps To Re-print Your Jamb Slip
- First, you go to the JAMB website @ https://jamb.org.ng
- Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- You should look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words
- ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
- You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
- You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
The JAMB portal is always available to assist you. If you face any problems while reprinting, write them a message.
If you are searching for when to Re-print Your Jamb Slip then start now you are on the right post.
From a confirm source we gathered that jamb reprinting will begin on 18th February 2018, how ever there might be a change of date, but never mind as we will communicate that to you. Just keep visiting this page for more update.
If You need more update on how to Re-print Your Jamb Slip, kindly provide your email address or contact number in the comment box below.