Requirements for The Voice Nigeria 2016 Online Registration and Audition.
As you all know from our previous post that The Voice Nigeria Singing Competition and Audition is the Nigerian version of internationally acclaimed reality singing competition show launched by Africa Magic (The Premium African Entertainment). Audition starts on 8th January, 2016 and show begins airing in April, 2016.
The Voice Nigeria 2016 online registration has started and the registration form can be found here below, the audition venues has been revealed as well and can be found below. For you to participate to this talent competition kindly fill the online registration form below, this is an opportunity for you to manifest and showcase what you’ve got to the world after which you will finally became a star and gain yourself fame.
Would you like to be a part of The Voice Nigeria? If you think you have what it takes to shine bright on music’s biggest stage, then simply complete the form below and you could be a little closer to being a singing star!
The Voice Nigeria 2016 Online Registration
Click the Link below to register for The Voice Nigeria Music Competition
Below are Some Information You Will Be Needed to Provide on The Voice Nigeria 2016 Talent Show Registration – Requirements for The Voice Nigeria 2016 Online Registration and Audition.
1. Your Name
2. Your Date of Birth
3. Your Place Of Birth
4. Your Passport Number
5. Your Passport Expiry Date
6. Nationality I.e your country
7. Country of Residence
8. Your Mobile Number
9. Your Mobile Number
10. Your Home Address And Place Of Work (If Any)
11. Country,Email,Marital Status ,GenderHome Language,Other Languages,
12. What genre of music do you perform in?
13. Do you play an instrument/s (name the instrument/s)
And so on ……
Carefully and properly fill in this form and hit submit.
The Voice Nigeria 2016 Audition Venues
- Port Harcourt: 9th & 10th January 2016 at the Viontel Hotel Plot 96 Stadium Road G.R.A
- Calabar: 9th & 10th January 2016 at the Channel View Hotels, 27 MCC Road
- Abuja: 16th &17th January 2016 at the Bolingo Hotels, Independent Avenue, Central Business District, Garki
- Lagos: 16th & 17th January 2016 at the Freedom Park; 1 Hospital Road, Old Prison Ground
Note On the day of audition
Please be informed that all applicants would be required to provide a valid passport ID.
Reach us by asking your questions or making contribution through the comment box below