Undergraduate Scholarships in Germany 2017 – For the interest of all those who have dreams of studying in Germany, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform that The Arnold Heidsieck Scholarship Fund is offering undergraduate scholarships to students in the area of humanities, who are currently enrolled in a German university and have a focus on German culture, language, history, music, or art in their studies.
The Fund will offer a monthly grant of up to USD 550 for a maximum stay of 10 months, plus a travel allowance of up to USD 1,100.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Scholarships in Germany 2017
– Applicants must be Germans or International students.
– Applicants must be currently enrolled in a German University.
– Applicants must be undergraduate students in the humanities with a focus on German culture, language, history, music, or art in their studies.
– Applicants must have excellent grades.
Application Process for Undergraduate Scholarships in Germany 2017
Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form.
Completed applications should be returned to the address below via email or postal service:
Dr. Anna Hofmann
Program Director Research and Scholarship
ZEIT-Stiftung Ebelin und Gerd Bucerius
The following are required during application:
– A completed application form
– Curriculum Vitae
– Copy of High School Diploma
– Transcript of Records
– Essay explaining your motivations and why you should be considered for a scholarship (max. 2 pages)
– One letter of recommendation from a university professor sent directly from the author (in English or German).
Application Deadline for Undergraduate Scholarships in Germany 2017
The application Deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st March 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage.