Undergraduate Scholarships in South Korea 2017 – For the interest of all who have dreams of studying in South Korea,who also wish to know if Undergraduate Scholarships in South Korea 2017 is on, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you Undergraduate Scholarships in South Korea 2017 is ongoing.
The Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) invites applications from International students who wants to undergo an Undergraduate degree program in the Institution.
In the first semester, all the admitted students receive the full tuition scholarship and One-time financial aid: KRW 500,000 upon arrival.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Scholarships in South Korea 2017
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to UNIST.
– Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
Application Process for Undergraduate Scholarships in South Korea 2017
The following are required during application:
– Personal statement and study plan
– Letter of recommendation(s) signed and sealed
– Financial certification
– Agreement for verification of academic record
– High school transcripts(If possible, containing rank or percent for each subject)
– High school diploma
– Copy of the applicant’s passport
– Copy of both parents’ passports or official documents indicating their nationalities
– Official document specifying parent-child relationship
– Up to 5 records of tests and various awards
– English test report: TOEFL (Code: 8807), IELTS, TEPS, TOEIC, etc.
– High school graduation or university admission test: British GCE A-Level, Japanese Admission Center Exam, Chinese Unified Exam, German Abitur, French Baccalaureate, Turkish YGS or LYS, The West African Examinations Council, etc
– Standardized tests and other academic certifications and/or reports: IB Diploma, IB Certificate, SAT(Code: 7440), AP, ACT, AICE, AEA, etc.
– High school introduction/profile(s)
Application Deadline for Undergraduate Scholarships in South Korea 2017
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 9th February 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website