UNILORIN 2015/2016 SESSION PRE–ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE – www.unilorin.edu.ng
UNILORIN 2015/2016 POST UTME Form: This is to inform all candidates who score 200 and above in the recently concluded JAMB exams and who made University of Ilorin his/her choice of institution that UNILORIN 2015/2016 POST UTME Form is out.
When will Unilorin Post UTME 2015 screening exercise begins? Registration for the Pre-admission screening for UTME and Direct Entry candidates will commence on Tuesday 4th August
Guidelines For UNILORIN 2015/2016 POST UTME
The following guidelines below will help you register.
1. The University of Ilorin invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the University as First Choice either through UTME or Direct Entry, to visit the University of Ilorin website, www.unilorin.edu.ng, for details of the procedure for the Pre- Admission Screening Exercise.
2. Registration for the Pre-admission screening for UTME and Direct Entry candidates will commence on Tuesday 4th August and end on Sunday 16th August, 2015.
3. The UNILORIN Pre-admission Screening Exercise for UTME, Direct Entry and Remedial candidates is scheduled to take place from Monday, 17th to Monday 24th August, 2015 using the Computer Based Test (CBT) platform at Ilorin and Lagos Centres.
4. Awaiting results candidates must submit their results online on or before Saturday, 15th August, 2015
N.B: All Remedial students whose Pre- Admission Screening Exercise had earlier been scheduled for Monday 10th August, 2015 has now been re-scheduled for Monday 17th August, 2015.
ELIGIBILITY For UNILORIN 2015/2016 POST UTME
Candidates must have:
• Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2014 UTME for all courses except those for which higher cut off marks have been specified on the University website;
• Made the University of Ilorin their first choice either at UTME or Direct Entry (DE) and;
• Obtained Five (5) Credits in relevant ’O Level subjects, at not more than two sittings except in MB;BS where only one sitting is acceptable.
Eligible candidates should visit the University website www.unilorin.edu.ng to complete their registration online. Assessing the University website through any of search engines may lead to redirection to other websites not associated with the University.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact [email protected]
The University charges N1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira) only for the CBT excercise and N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only for the University processing fee.
Details on the step- by- step registration procedure are available on the University website www.unilorin.edu.ng.
• Candidates for the pre-admission screening exercise are advised to be decently dressed. Candidates with indecent dressing will not be allowed into the screening premises
• Phones and all other forms of mobile communication, electronic devices, bags and luggage are not allowed within the screening premises.
Only registered candidates for the screening exercise will be allowed into the screening premises.
UNILORIN 2015/2016 POST UTME Instruction
The following tips will help you in the UILORIN 2015/2016 POST UTME exams
1. cover the syllabus for the courses or subjects you want to sit for
2. Study with UILORIN POST UTME past questions and answers, this will enable you understand the partern of the question to expect.
3. strictly follow instructions
4. always visit the UI official website at www.jamborgng.info for updates