The United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) is inviting applicants for United Nations System Staff College Recruitment .the United Nations institution for system-wide knowledge management, learning and training for the staff of the United Nations system.
The College is expected to play a pivotal role in contributing to UN reform, the development of a common culture based on effectiveness, expertise and continuous learning through the development, co-ordination and provision of cross-cutting learning programmes which impact on all agencies and staff.
Job Title: Intern–Communications and social media
Duration: 6 months, starting January 2018
Duty Station: Turin, Italy
Organizational unit: UNSSC Directorate
Remuneration: 450€ per month
United Nations System Staff College Recruitment ,the intern will be responsible for the following activities:
- Updating social media platforms regularly with platform-specific content;
- Drafting communication materials including mailers, newsletters and web content;
- Supporting the execution of communication campaigns, events and other outreach activities;
- Assisting in drafting press releases, speeches and articles.
- Assisting with research, provide substantive and administrative assistance as required and perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Are enrolled in a Master’s or in a Ph.D. programme; or
- Are enrolled in the final year of a Bachelor’s programme; or
- Are within one year after graduation from a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. programme. in the field of communications, public relations, languages, journalism or equivalent.
- Previous work experience is not required, however experience in the field of communications and public relations and experience working with professional social media platforms are considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the UN is an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English required. Knowledge of Italian is preferable.
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume);
- A motivation letter, specifying why you would like to be considered for this internship;
- For applicants who are currently enrolled in a degree programme, an endorsement from their University or Sponsoring Institution is required;
- Applications should be submitted by e-mail to: [email protected]
- Please indicate in the subject “Application for Internship vacancy announcement 007
Application Deadline: 24 November 2017
For More Information, visit UNSSC Website
This article was informative right? if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and use the comment box if you have any question.