University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME 2016/2017 Admission Screening Form is out. UNIUYO post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIUYO Post UTME 2016/2017 Admission Screening Form is out, hence suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for UNIUYO Post UTME 2016/2017 Admission Screening Form.
CANDIDATES THE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR UNIUYO 2016 POST UTME
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had the minimum cut-off mark prescribed for each course.
How To apply for UNIUYO Post UTME 2016/2017 Admission Screening Form
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2.000 (Two Thousand Naira) only via Remila Platform.
- Instructions for Online Registration and Payment
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Options
- Click on Generate e-invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed
- Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remits
- Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your registration.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED AT UNIUYO POST UTME SCREENING VENUE
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2016 ON-LINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- Four (4) copies of 2016 JAMB(UTME) Result printout
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
DATES FOR UNIUYO 2016/2017 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
The University of Uyo post UTME screening exercise has been schedule to commence on 5th July 2016 and end on 20th July 2016.
You need to check: UNIUYO Post UTME Timetable
CLOSING DATE 2016 UNIUYO POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is, Saturday July 2 2016.
UNIUYO Post UTME 2016/2017 Admission Screening Form is Out