UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2016/2017 is Out – University of Benin Post UTME 2016 | University of Benin, UNIBEN post UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
This is to inform all prospective candidates of University of Benin, Nigeria that UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2016/2017 is out for registration.
We want to remind you that the Minimum JAMB cut-off mark for candidates seeking admission into University of Benin is 200 and above.
This is to notify the public that University of Benin (UNIBEN) conducts her Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University for the 2016/2017 Academic Session on following scheduled date and venues:
Date: will take place between 27th June, 2016 to 9th, July 2016
Venue: Within Ugbowo Campus of the University
The Screening Exercise shall be Computer Based. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
UNIBEN POST UTME APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N1,000:00 (optional); excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
UNIBEN POST UTME GROUPING OF COURSES AND TIME
Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
The Grouping of Courses for Screening
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Education – Social Sciences
- Education – Management Sciences
- Mathematics and Economics
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
Candidates should go back on-line on 25th June, 2016 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 22nd, June 2016 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd June, 2016). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 22nd June, 2016 will not be Screened.
UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2016/2017