University of Uyo UNIUYO Post UTME Form for 2016/2017 academic has Started – Apply NOW
University of Uyo UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2016 – This is to inform the general public especially all the candidates that participated in the 2016 JAMB UTME CBT that University of Uyo UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2016 is NOW out for registration. The school authority hereby informs all anticipated candidates to apply following the steps below.
For your information the Minimum JAMB Cut off Marks for University of Uyo is 180. So all candidates applying for admission in UNIUYO are expected to have JAMB UTME score of 180 and above depending on the course you are applying for.
CANDIDATES THE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR UNIUYO POST UTME
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had the minimum cut-off mark prescribed for each course.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIUYO POST UTME/ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
- Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2.000 (Two Thousand Naira) only via Remila Platform.
- Instructions for Online Registration and Payment
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Options
- Click on Generate e-invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed
- Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login
Form Link and enter your Remits Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your registration.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED AT UNIUYO POST UTME SCREENING VENUE
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2016 ON-LINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- Four (4) copies of 2016 JAMB(UTME) Result printout
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
UNIUYO POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES
The University of Uyo post UTME Screening Exercise has been schedule to commence on 5th July 2016 and end on 20th July 2016.
UNIUYO Post UTME Form registration is now on, we shall always share more updates with you.
Other thing you need to pass well are
1. UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions
2. Cover your Expected Syllabus
3. Follow instructions strictly in Exam hall
4. Do your registration with carefulness to avoid un-rectifiable errors
We can help you with an SMS Updates. If you want us to inform you promptly then use the comment box below to provide us with your Phone Numbers and Email address.
Service is free
UNIUYO 2016/2017 Post UTME Form