Twente Kipaji Masters Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries is founded especially for talented students from countries with upcoming economies, like in parts of South America, Africa and Asia.
Application Deadline for Twente Kipaji Masters Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries: 1st February, 2018
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
About the Award: The Kipaji Scholarship Fund was founded by a couple of alumni and relations of the University of Twente and is also supported by the staff and alumni of the University of Twente. With an annual fundraising campaign alumni and employees are asked to support this scholarship fund.
Eligibility for Masters Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries:
In order to qualify for Kipaji Scholarship, applicants should meet all requirements of University of Twente Scholarship. Additionally, applicants must
- have the nationality of one of the DAC countries (Least Developed Countries & Other Low Income Countries)
- receive a (partial) University of Twente Scholarship. The Kipaji Scholarship can ensure that they receive a full scholarship.
- have achieved good grades for their pre-master programme (average of 8).
- add to their motivation letter for University of Twente Scholarship how they intend to use their studies at the University of Twente to increase/enhance the scientific level or for
- entrepreneurial purposes in their home country.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: up to €12,000
Duration of Scholarship: two years
How to Apply for Twente Kipaji Masters Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries:
- You need to apply for University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) in order to be eligible for Kipaji Scholarship. For the specific requirements of UTS, have a look at the UTS website.
- Add to your motivation letter for University of Twente Scholarship how you intend to use your studies at the University of Twente to increase/enhance the scientific level or for
- entrepreneurial purposes in their home country. Please indicate in your motivation letter that you also apply for Kipaji Scholarship. No additional steps have to be taken.
Award Provider: University of Twente
Filed Under: Agricultural Scholarship, Arts Scholarship, Engineering scholarship,
please use the comment box below, lets know how you feel or if you are confused anyway go ahead and ask your questions and they will be duly aswered