UNN Acceptance Fee Payment has Started – How to pay and process UNN acceptance fees
The University of Nigeria Nsukka hereby announce the starting of her UNN Acceptance Fee Payment for 2015/2016 Academic Session and also encourage all the candidates who have been offered a provisional admission to run a degree programme in the school to proceed with the payment of UNN Acceptance Fee Now.
The payment of UNN acceptance fee for the freshmen is now activated! Consequently all new students can go ahead and pay their acceptance fees. Below is the process flow for the new students to get on with their new academic experience:
Process for UNN Acceptance Fee
- Print out your name from the admission list published on the Website.
- Verify your account on the portal unn.edu.ng
- Change your password.
- Complete and submit your profile on the portal.
- Generate payment invoice for acceptance fee
- Proceed to the bank to pay the acceptance fee
- Proceed back to the portal and print your acceptance fee receipt and acceptance letter
- Generate payment invoice for other fees – (school fees, accommodation fees, laptop fees (for first years), etc.)
- Proceed to the bank to pay the fees at the bank
- Proceed back to the portal and print your receipts
- Proceed to Ekpo Ref for clearance by Admissions Office/Faculty officer with all relevant receipts and Certificates
- Get assigned with Matriculation number by the Faculty Officer
- Do your Biometric capturing also at Ekpo Ref.
- Collect your Laptop from ICT Hardware Team
- Log on to your profile and register your Courses online
- Get your Student Identity card from ICT at Obieri Computing Centre
- Keep copies of all your printouts from the website and the portal for future references!
Enjoy your stay