WAEC GCE 2016 Registration Form is Out. November/December 2016 WASSCE registration can be done by following the procedures outlined below.
This is to inform the general public and most importantly, candidates interested in sitting for the 2016 WAEC November/December WASSCE (Private) commonly referred to as WAEC GCE, that the registration has closed.
To avoid unnecessary mistakes, the West African Examinations Council released a registration guideline for candidates.
Please ensure you have captured your biometric fingerprints, scanned your passport and captured other personal details before you continue registration – see SIMPLE STEPS TO REGISTRATION below
USEFUL HINTS – WAEC GCE 2016 Registration Form
- Hint One: Do you have any queries? Then you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on the following number: 01-2700516
GUIDELINES FOR REGISTRATION OF WAEC GCE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER
- Login: Candidates are to start their Registration by enrolling their fingerprints and capturing other personal details using the Biometric Data Capture software. Click here to download if you have a fingerprint scanner or visit any Registration Centre with such facilities to scan your fingerprints. Ensure your Surname, First name and other names are captured using the software
- Bio data: You are required to enter your bio data which includes Gender, Disability, Marital Status, Maiden Name (if applicable), Date of Birth, Nationality and State of Origin. Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters, this includes spaces between the surname, firstname and other name. Please select NONE for disability information if you are not disabled
- Uploading of passport photograph: You are required to upload your scanned passport size photograph with a white background. The photograph must be a recent one and must be in Joint Portable Exchange (jpg) format. Note that the photograph you upload will be printed on your photocard and certificate. The dimension of the passport must be exactly 275 X 314 pixels. The photograph must not be more than 15 kilobytes and not less than 7 kilobytes in size.
- Contact information: You are required to supply your contact information which includes telephone, email, residential address, residential city, residential state, postal address, city and state. Note that Telephone number is compulsory since it would be used to contact the candidate should the need arise.
- Selection of preferred examination town: You are required to select the state and town you wish to write the examination. The exact centre will be automatically assigned to you by the system. Please note that you cannot change your Examination town after submission
- Subjects selection: English Language and Mathematics have been automatically selected for you because they are compulsory. You are required to select the other subjects you wish to register for in this examination. Please note that a minimum of Seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are allowed (English Language and Mathematics inclusive).
- Declaration: You are required to read the declaration section carefully and check or tick the checkboxes before submitting your form. You cannot proceed unless you have done this.
- Submitting registration: Once you have completed the registration form, you are required to click the ACCEPT button after which a preview of your details will be displayed. You are required to review your application at this stage and click the EDIT button if you desire to make any modification. You should click the SAVE button if you want to save your application and still be able to come back and modify it. Note that you can only modify up to 3 times. Click the SUBMIT button if you want to submit your application. NOTE that you will no longer be able to modify your application once you click the SUBMIT button.
- Printing of admission notice/photo card: On successful completion and submission of your registration form, the system will allocate a centre to you and generate your examination number. You should then print the admission notice/photo card. Note that this document will be required before you are allowed into the examination hall.
Go to http://registration.waecdirect.org/ to register.
THE REGISTRATION FOR WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2016 SHALL END ON 29TH JULY, 2016.
WAEC GCE 2016 Registration Form